Place your cursor over a number to view a description of the bill element. You may also scroll down to the bottom of the page for a complete list of descriptions
1. Secured Property Tax Bill for Fiscal/Tax year – starting July 1st and ending June 30th
2. Property Data: Assessor’s parcel number, legal description or portion of legal description
3. Address: This is the situs or physical address of the property (if no postal address this may be blank).
4. The mailing address where tax bill is mailed according to the records with the County Assessor’s office
5. PIN number
6. Bill Number: Unique tax bill number assigned to your property each year
7. Assessment number: 10 digit number used to identify real property
8. Bill Posted Date
9. Tax Rate Area: The rate charged in a specific area
10. Contains important details regarding your account such as defaulted taxes and lien filing. Please contact our office for further information.
11. Owner: The legal owner as of January 1st
12. Ad Valorem Special Assessments are voter approved taxes
13. Special assessments placed on the tax bill at the direction and by the authority of taxing agencies. This area shows a breakdown of your tax bill by agency receiving tax dollars. If you have any questions regarding the tax amounts, contact them directly using the telephone numbers listed.
14. Taxable values of your property as of January 1st – Land, Structure, Trade Fixtures, Trees & Vines, etc… as determined by the County Assessor – for questions regarding values contact their office @ (951)955-6200.
15. Total Taxable Value
16. Exemptions: HOX – homeowner’s; VET – veterans; OEX – other exemptions for questions regarding exemptions contact the County Assessor @ (951)955-6200.
17. Net taxable value after exemptions, if applicable
18. A factor derived by combining the 1% limit plus the Ad Valorem Special Assessment rates.
19. Taxes: amount due for taxes not including special assessments
20. Special Assessments (see item #12)
21. The total tax amount for first and second installments
22. First Installment amount is due November 1st no later than December 10th (*if delinquent date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, the delinquent date is the next business day)
23. Second Installment amount is due February 1st no later than April 10th (*if delinquent date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday, the delinquent date is the next business day)
24. First installment penalty of 10% if paid after the delinquency date of December 10th
25. Second Installment penalty of 10% plus cost if paid after delinquency date of April 10th